I purchased as a gift (or received as a gift) a Mud Pie item from a retailer and need to return, exchange or replace the item. What should I do?


We would advise returning or exchanging these directly with the retailer it was purchased from!

That retailer can then bring the item back to us since they are the party that purchased from us directly.

For more information regarding returns, please see our Returns Center! 


Additional information regarding returning gifts can be found here!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request