Please see the following steps and video to ensure your candle lasts as long as possible before lighting!
Step 1: Remove any packaging or lids from the opening of the candle
Step 2: Measure the wick to 1cm or 1/4in
Step 3: Trim the wick to 1cm or 1/4in
Step 4: Light the candle
Step 5: Allow your candle to burn all the way to the edge on the first lighting to avoid tunneling
Additional tips for your candles:
- Candles have memories and will only burn as far out from the wick as they were burned the first time lit; allow your candle to burn all the way to the edge of the container the first time you light it to ensure you get the most use out of your candle
- Trim the wick each time you light your candle to 1cm or 1/4in
- Always burn candles within sight
- Never burn candles near flammable items
- Keep candles away from children and pets
To become a Mud Pie VIP and receive exclusive offers and content like this one, please click here!