How can I return a gift given to me without a gift receipt?

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer store credit or exchanges at this time.

A return would need to be initiated by the billing individual for a refund to the original form of payment.

If your item was purchased at a retailer and not our website directly, we would advise returning or exchanging these directly with the retailer they were purchased from!

Additional information regarding returning gifts can be found here!








To become a Mud Pie VIP and receive exclusive offers and content like this one, please click here!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request